[opensuse-buildservice] ExportFilter vs PublishFilter question
Hi all,

I think I have a problem understanding ExportFilter.

Executive summary: my Exportfilter only affects what lands in
/srv/obs/build/PROJECT/REPO/ARCH/\:full, but still the whole
content of /srv/obs/build/PROJECT/REPO/ARCH/\:repo is published
to the outside world.

Do I need a PublishFilter to prevent the publishing?

Or am I doing something wrong?

This is my project config:

ExportFilter: ^grub2-smbios-module.*\.noarch\.rpm$ .
ExportFilter: ^grub2-.*\.x86_64\.rpm$
ExportFilter: ^grub2-.*plugin.*\.rpm$
ExportFilter: ^grub2-i386-pc.*\.rpm$
ExportFilter: ^grub2-x86_64-.*\.rpm$

(I'm building a patched grub2 package that produces a
grub2-smbios-module package and I want only this one to
be published, everything else will be taken from SLES)

OBS 2.10, running in a private instance.
--
Stefan Seyfried