Re: [opensuse-buildservice] /srv/obs/events/lastnotifications
Am 24.02.20 um 13:17 schrieb Michael Schroeder:
On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 01:04:04PM +0100, Carsten Höger wrote:
I recently noticed that this file is quite huge in our installation:

2.8G /srv/obs/events/lastnotifications

Can this file be removed?

Nope.

It looks like a logfile to me with new entries added at the end.
Is some component of OBS reading the content of that file?

It's a queue of notifications. The API is supposed to read it, read
events are deleted and thus the file shrinks.

A lastnotifications file that big is an indication that the
delayed job for notification processing is not running in the API.

https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2018-06/msg00029.html
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2018-06/msg00030.html

This had happened to me, removing the offending line fixed it.
--
Stefan Seyfried