[opensuse-buildservice] /srv/obs/events/lastnotifications
Hi,

I recently noticed that this file is quite huge in our installation:

2.8G /srv/obs/events/lastnotifications

Can this file be removed?
It looks like a logfile to me with new entries added at the end.
Is some component of OBS reading the content of that file?

--

kind regards,
Carsten Hoeger

Email: carsten.hoeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Open-Xchange AG, Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Cologne,
District Court Cologne HRB 95366
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks,
Michael Knapstein, Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany,
District Court Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA