Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to restart obs services correctly?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 17:23:59 +0100
On Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2020, 17:25:18 CET Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

On 05.02.20 12:28, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020, 16:33:04 CET schrieb Stefan Seyfried:

Is there a recommended way to restart all services without rebooting the
server? Or is a reboot the simplest way to achieve that ;-)

It escapes me, why there's no obs-server.target, that does this job
properly
without so much fuzz.

For the frontend there is obs-api-support.target. Patches for the
backend welcome :)

no, not really.

The backend works distributed via different backends and the design of the
backend
is actually different. It should not really matter.

Actually same for the api part, I was just too lazy to get it right in all
parts ...

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager