Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS in cold start after regression
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 12:33:26 +0100
On Freitag, 31. Januar 2020, 12:32:54 CET Julio Gonzalez wrote:
On viernes, 31 de enero de 2020 12:08:49 (CET) Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hi,

we had a serious regression in spec file parser of OBS
since yesterday.

We need therefore a cold start of the schedulers to get into
guaranteed clean state again.

Are there any consequences for builds that ran yesterday and today morning?

There might have been jobs, where a different build environment was used.

However, these jobs will get restarted automatically after the schedulers
are back.

Is there anything package maintainers should do?

no

I just ran this morning "osc release" for Uyuni and -apparently- thinks
worked
slow but fine (I can install the "released" product). S

that is complete independend.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager