Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS in cold start after regression
On viernes, 31 de enero de 2020 12:08:49 (CET) Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hi,

we had a serious regression in spec file parser of OBS
since yesterday.

We need therefore a cold start of the schedulers to get into
guaranteed clean state again.

Are there any consequences for builds that ran yesterday and today morning?

Is there anything package maintainers should do?

I just ran this morning "osc release" for Uyuni and -apparently- thinks worked
slow but fine (I can install the "released" product). S

Thanks!

sorry
adrian

--
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni