Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Issues with python3-beautifulsoup4
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:11:33 +0100
On Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2020, 22:39:58 CET Hamish MB wrote:
Hi all,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to send.

I've been having an issue where packages built in OBS suddenly depend on
python3dist(bs4) instead of python3-beautifulsoup4 or another package
that exists, does anyone know why this might be? I assume it's something
wrong in my spec file. This never used to happen though, and now it
happens for both Fedora 30 and 31.

Can anyone give me any advice?

# osc buildinfo -d ...

and pipe that into some file. You can search for the packages afterwards
and find out what leaded to that resolution.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager