Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OSB Debian InRelease signature
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:48:45 +0100
On Montag, 20. Januar 2020, 21:46:41 CET Michael Ströder wrote:
HI!

Thanks for also providing Debian support on OBS.

I'm starting to use it and it builds my packages just fine. I'd also
like to use download.opensuse.org directly as apt repo (Debian 10 aka
buster).

But when adding the repo to Debian with correct key "apt update"
complains about missing signatore for InRelease (probably wants
InRelease.gpg). The work-around is to add the repo with option
[trusted=yes] but obviously this is not what anybody wants.

Where should I file ticket for this?

hm, can you find out a bit more about that first?

Because InRelease is signed, just not detached signed in seperate file.

Can you check apt in some verbose mode or check it's log file
what it complains about exactly?

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager