[opensuse-buildservice] OSB Debian InRelease signature
HI!

Thanks for also providing Debian support on OBS.

I'm starting to use it and it builds my packages just fine. I'd also
like to use download.opensuse.org directly as apt repo (Debian 10 aka
buster).

But when adding the repo to Debian with correct key "apt update"
complains about missing signatore for InRelease (probably wants
InRelease.gpg). The work-around is to add the repo with option
[trusted=yes] but obviously this is not what anybody wants.

Where should I file ticket for this?

Ciao, Michael.