[opensuse-buildservice] osc use_keyring without windowmanager
Dear all,

I would like to use osc with use_keyring without a windowmanager i.e. on a server without X/wayland.

Is this possible as according to the documentation [1]. use_keyring only supports (For KDE the KWallet is used, for GNOME it is Seahorse.).

I've currently have a windowmanager installed on my server VM but I don't want this anymore as it makes the server slower, uses more resources and uses more power.

Regards,

Joop.

[1] https://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-user-guide/cha.obs.osc.html