Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Broken project "SUSE:SLE-12:SLE-Module-Web-Scripting" on build.opensuse.org prevents builds at our federated OBS instance for SLE_12?
  • From: Lorenz Hüdepohl <lorenz.huedepohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:18:41 +0100
On Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020 16:46:16 CET Lorenz Hüdepohl wrote:
[...] in our scheduler_x86_64.log I find entries such as

- software/System: openSUSE.org:SUSE:SLE-12:SLE-Module-Web-Scripting: \
503 remote error: Service Unavailable

Is there something we can do at our end to fix this or has this to be dealt
with at build.opensuse.org?

With the help of Adrian Schröter from SuSE we figured out that for some reason
our scheduler never tried SuSE's server again, potentially after some initial
failure a few weeks ago that was somehow cached locally.

We could cure this by stoping the scheduler, removing the state files

rm /srv/obs/run/*.state

and starting again.

Ciao,
Lorenz