[opensuse-buildservice] Broken project "SUSE:SLE-12:SLE-Module-Web-Scripting" on build.opensuse.org prevents builds at our federated OBS instance for SLE_12?
  • From: Lorenz Hüdepohl <lorenz.huedepohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 16:46:16 +0100
Dear group,

I noticed that we can no longer build packages in our own federated OBS
instance for all SLE_12 repositories.

I believe this seems ultimately to be related to an issue with the project
"SUSE:SLE-12:SLE-Module-Web-Scripting" on build.opensuse.org, which has the
status: "The repository setup is broken, build or publish not possible".

Our local projects have an entry

<repository name="SLE_12_SP4">
<path project="openSUSE.org:SUSE:SLE-12-SP4:GA" repository="standard"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

in their project meta ("openSUSE.org" is of course our configured interconnect
to "https://api.opensuse.org/public";).

The corresponding project meta for "SUSE:SLE-12-SP4:GA/standard" references
repositories from "SUSE:SLE-12:SLE-Module-Web-Scripting", and in our
scheduler_x86_64.log I find entries such as

- software/System: openSUSE.org:SUSE:SLE-12:SLE-Module-Web-Scripting: \
503 remote error: Service Unavailable

Is there something we can do at our end to fix this or has this to be dealt
with at build.opensuse.org?

Feel free to ask for any further information necessary to help to resolve
this!

Kind regards and thank you for your time,
Lorenz Hüdepohl

--
Dr. Lorenz Hüdepohl
Max Planck Computing and Data Facility