Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Arch:Community builds stuck in downloading dod packages
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 16:18:06 +0100
On Dienstag, 7. Januar 2020, 12:12:24 CET Dmitry Ivanov wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that some days ago Arch:Community builds for my project
suddenly got stuck in "blocked" state with tool tip in web interface
saying "downloading 21 dod packages". It's been like that for several
days already and it doesn't seem like it's making any progress.

Here's my project:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:d1vanov:quentier-development.
Here's the Arch part from my meta:

<repository name="Arch">
<path project="Arch:Community" repository="standard"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

I noticed the problem some days ago, before that it used to work fine.
Could you please advise if I can do anything on my side to resolve it?

this is a side effect of the new zstd compression used in some Arch packages.

There are already some pull requests on the way to support it in
OBS/build/BSSolv/bsdtar,
but it takes some more time ...

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>