Re: [opensuse-buildservice] size of core tools: busybox vs. GNU coreutils
From the existing openSUSE perspective that is probably true, rather than
reworking around using busy box. It would also be nice for other JeOS images,
too, especially to get a more reasonable minimal headless JeOS arm image
(currently it expands to >2G).

On Jan 3, 2020, at 5:22 AM, Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 4:05 AM Bernhard Voelker
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2020-01-02 18:22, Neal Gompa wrote:
This trick is actually employed in Fedora with the coreutils-single
package. It's quite handy. :)

I know - I'm in contact with Kamil - the Fedora coreutils maintainer - from
time to time. ;-)

Do we need a 'coreutils-single' package at openSUSE as well?

It'd be better than using busybox for the minimal openSUSE container...