Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OpenSUSE Build Service throwing HTTP 503 errors
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 16:45:14 -0500
On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 2:39 PM Lethliel <lethliel@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On 12/14/19 4:26 PM, Neal Gompa wrote:
Hey,

It seems that the openSUSE Build Service is down? My local OBS
instance's builds stopped working as api.opensuse.org is now throwing
HTTP 503 errors. I've visited build.opensuse.org and while I usually
get timeouts, when I don't, I see HTTP 503 errors there too.

It's up again.

We lost a virtualization server and had to restart some machines.
But there is quite a backlog at the moment. So please give it 2-3 hours to
settle.

Thanks for the info and restoring service so quickly!