[opensuse-buildservice] Centos build stuck with "downloading 6 dod packages"
Hi,

I am trying to build a package for CentOS that requires some packages from epel + the developer toolset to be built.

I added the repositories in the project meta configuration - which looks like this:

<repository name="CentOS_7">
<path project="security:zeek" repository="CentOS_7"/>
<path project="Fedora:EPEL:7" repository="standard"/>
<path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="scl-rhscl"/>
<path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="standard"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

The spec file then require some packages from the repository, speficically:

BuildRequires: epel-release kernel-devel cmake3 devtoolset-7

After trying this, the build has been blocked with the status “downloading 6 dod packages”.

Could anyone point me to what I am doing wrong?

Link to build: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:0xxon:branches:security:zeek-centos/zeek-nightly
Link to project meta: https://build.opensuse.org/projects/home:0xxon:branches:security:zeek-centos/meta

Thanks a lot,
Johanna