Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Rawhide i586 blocked for days on downloading 1 package
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 03:56:14 -0500
On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 2:29 AM Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 17:28:48 CET Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Fri, Dec 06, 2019 at 10:16:11AM -0600, Rosanne DiMesio wrote:
On Fri, 06 Dec 2019 16:18:00 +0100
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

What do you mean with "add Koji" exactly?

kofi is for me an alternative build tool... no?

In my earlier thread about Fedora 31 it was mentioned:

To do it the "conventional" way, OBS would need to be configured to
use the Koji build system's i686 repos for Fedora instead. However,
Koji "internal" repos are not signed or distributed via the mirror
network. I don't know if the OBS team wants to configure the Fedora 31
i586 target to use that.

Yes, it seems we could fetch this over the koji thing somehow.

Do you have any resource pointer for that?

still, you won't be able to install i586 in x86_64 buildroot easily though.
(esp. conflicting ones)

Fedora 31:
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/mock/blob/devel/mock-core-configs/etc/mock/fedora-31-i386.cfg
Rawhide: