Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Rawhide i586 blocked for days on downloading 1 package
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 08:27:38 +0100
On Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 17:28:48 CET Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Fri, Dec 06, 2019 at 10:16:11AM -0600, Rosanne DiMesio wrote:
On Fri, 06 Dec 2019 16:18:00 +0100
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

What do you mean with "add Koji" exactly?

kofi is for me an alternative build tool... no?

In my earlier thread about Fedora 31 it was mentioned:

To do it the "conventional" way, OBS would need to be configured to
use the Koji build system's i686 repos for Fedora instead. However,
Koji "internal" repos are not signed or distributed via the mirror
network. I don't know if the OBS team wants to configure the Fedora 31
i586 target to use that.

Yes, it seems we could fetch this over the koji thing somehow.

Do you have any resource pointer for that?

still, you won't be able to install i586 in x86_64 buildroot easily though.
(esp. conflicting ones)

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager