Re: [opensuse-buildservice] help with kiwi?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 08:07:42 +0100
On Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019, 07:43:03 CET Mathias Homann wrote:
HI,

so I'm starting to figure out kiwi, and I have a .kiwi file that builds fine
locally, but on OBS it fails with lots of dependency issues...

could someone with more experience with kiwi please have a look?

home:lemmy04:astrotoolbox/baseimage <- there

you have a submit request 754584 doing the following:

1) your repository ordering seems to be random, this enforces older
packages over new ones leading to conflicts.

Added

OBS-UnorderedRepos

comment to advice OBS not to take repository order into account.

2) added some packages to avoid choice errors. Some should be done in our
template maybe ...

3) remaining issue is

nothing provides libpulsecommon-13.0.so()(64bit) needed by
pulseaudio-module-gsettings

According to

osc buildinfo -d ...

the package pulseaudio-module-gsettings comes from your home project. So that
should be fixed there.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager