Solved (was: [opensuse-buildservice] Branched package contains both sources and _link after "baserev update...")
Hi Adrian,

Am 03.12.19 um 07:57 schrieb Adrian Schröter:

looks all normal. A branch is a link + full copy to be able to do a merge
with higher
chances to solve conflicts automatically. This is also like other scm's
(git/svn) are
workering.

Thanks for checking. I was just confused because links do not have that "full
copy" part, and I mostly use links, not branches...

Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

< Previous Next >