Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unable to build Fedora 31 64 bit packages locally
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 09:54:00 +0100
On Montag, 25. November 2019, 09:42:28 CET Johannes Kastl wrote:
Am 25.11.19 um 04:58 schrieb Neal Gompa:
On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 10:57 PM Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you! That fixed the bsdtar error and the package built. I still had
to do --no-verify, though, to get past the no public key issue. Any idea
why? It doesn't happen with Fedora 30.

Not sure. For me, I've always had to use --no-verify with everything
but openSUSE and CentOS targets.

This has been on the lists multiple times, and most of the time the answer is
that this needs to be fixed inside the build.opensuse.org OBS.

Adding Adrian to help out here...

Other answers regarding "Import the pubkey into your local rpm database" did
not
work for me.

hm, it should actually.

However, I have also update the latest fedora gpg keys.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager