Solved? (was: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Public Key not available SLE_12_SP3 s390x)
Am 27.11.19 um 09:27 schrieb Adrian Schröter:

I have set now the right gpg keys for SLE 12 projects.

Sorry, just as a background, this must be done manually when
setting up a new SP project in OBS. And you don't notice this missing
when doing KVM builds (like the server does) on your local build. Since
trust checking is disabled there (because the VM protects you).

Thanks Adrian!

Works for me for SLES12 SP3 and SP4, both x86_64.

Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

< Previous Next >