Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Is there a way to setup Parallel builds for a product?

On Monday 2019-11-25 15:56, Srinidhi B wrote:

Right now, we have been creating

* a "home" project to build code from trunk during the "Beta phase".
* The official :GA project contains source code from the corresponding "Beta"
branch.

But this is not being accepted as a solution because [points below].
I'm writing here to seek any possible solutions that will help solve
the [below] problems.
Any tips or suggestions on how to move forward would be greatly
appreciated.

I see no problems. (I don't even see any expectations here, which is the result
of the silence on the thread.)

* GPG keys for home projects and GA project are different

This is intentional for obvious security reasons. Don't use a home project
if you do not want this.

* We do not build product ISO from home project

Neither do the 40000-or-so users on OBS. So what?

* Package versions diverge between GA and home project

Happens all the time. So what?