Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Centos (: nothing provides python(2/27)
Hi,

Check https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2019-11/msg00024.html

$ dnf info python2
Name : python2
[..]
Repo : AppStream

Python2 comes the appstream repository at CentOS, so I am pretty sure so you
need to modify your prjconfig to add the module for python2.

Regards.