Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Very long list of "have choice for" in OBS
Am 16.11.19 um 10:46 schrieb opensuse.lietuviu.kalba:
Hi,

while building ISO image based on openSUSE TW with KIWI inside OBS, I get
very long list of "have
choice for" (almost 50 pairs of choices). Meanwhile I don't have suvh issues
while building openSUSE
Leap based images. Does it is known bug of OBS regarding openSUSE Tumbleweed?
How to make
automatically resolve big number of choices for openSUSE TW?

This looks like you don't use any of the prefers in the project config of
openSUSE:Factory (which
Tumbleweed inherits).

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.