Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Modularity Support in OBS
On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 8:23 AM Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 08:05:17AM -0500, Neal Gompa wrote:
Thank you for this feature! Can we get this backported to OBS 2.10?

Only if it works (i.e. give us feedback!)

Well then, I guess I'll start playing with the feature and seeing how
it works! :)

Also, are module dependencies factored in when doing the expansion?
e.g. module1:A depends on module2:B?

Nope, not yet. Currently you have to manually expand the module list.

Okay, that's fine. It just means I need to write some automation for
generating the stanzas for prjconf for now.