[opensuse-buildservice] Re: "Blocked build jobs" on monitor page not going down
Hi Andreas,

Am 13.11.19 um 09:54 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
On Nov 13 2019, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

Is this something to worry about or just a cosmetic issue? How would I
proceed to debug this if I wanted to investigate
the issue?

What is the blocking reason, what does the scheduler log say?

The scheduler log says lots of things I cannot really make sense of ;-)

It looks like it's blocking on patchinfo packages in Kiwi-Image projects that
the users probably created accidentally.

Sometimes it tells me that a package / image is blocked while waiting for a
dependency to be built, which is obvious.
Sometimes when scanning a project, it says "blocked: 1" (or 2), but that might
be just all workers busy.

Now that I have removed some of the patchinfo "packages", the "load graph" also
goes down accordingly, so that seems to
be the solution.

Interesting fact is that a restart of the scheduler resets "blocked" to zero,
but that's probably just until the
scheduler comes along these project and picks them up again for whatever reason
(meta change ...)

Thanks,
seife
--