Re: [opensuse-buildservice] I can't trigger rebuild of package I'm maintainer of.
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 09:23:13 +0100
On Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2019, 08:29:02 CET Adam Mizerski wrote:
As in the title.

I'm maintaining network:cryptocurrencies/ethereum-cpp. It has a test
suite, which despite my efforts likes to randomly fail.

When i try to trigger rebuilding, I get error: "Error while triggering
rebuild for network:cryptocurrencies/ethereum-cpp: No permission to
modify project 'network:cryptocurrencies' for user 'etamPL'."

Obviously, I don't want to modify project. I just want to trigger rebuild.

Is this desired effect, or should I report a bug?

well, you need to have maintainer rights for retriggering.

Or you create a special token for trigger rebuilds:

# osc token --help

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager