[opensuse-buildservice] Re: arm builds on local OBS
  • From: Srivats P <srivatsp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 19:10:39 +0530
I got help over IRC and was told that the difference in API versions
should not cause a problem.

Also, I was able to fix the "Broken: Interconnect Error: Unknown
host:api.opensuse.org" by deleting the interconnect, the repos and
recreating them.

At least now my armv7 build is starting, but bailing out very early -

I have the following in the project config to crossbuild armv7 on a
x86_64 worker
%ifarch armv7l
Hostarch: x86_64
Macros:
%qemu_user_space_build 1
:Macros
%endif

This is what the build log shows -
[ 21s] chroot: failed to run command '/sbin/ldconfig': No such file or directory
[ 21s] [1/343] installing autotools-dev-20180224.1
[ 21s] chroot: failed to run command 'dpkg': No such file or directory
[ 21s] exit ...

Should it be using chroot? Or kvm?

Any help or pointer is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Srivats