Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions on automating
  • From: Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 21:47:18 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 26. September 2019, 19:30:32 CEST schrieb Timothy O'Barr:
I've got a few questions when it comes to automating the build process
with OBS. I'm trying to make a bash script that'll saasuto clone from a
source and run osc. One thing that's getting in the way is when I run
osc commit to upload the new files to the obs repo it automatically
opens the changes file in an editor like VI thus breaking the
automation. is there a way to skip that?

Or is there a better way to make OBS automatically compile the next
version of a program?

I've been automating a few builds with ansible, you can have a look at my
stuff here:
https://eregion.kicks-ass.net/git/?p=xtables-geoip.git;a=tree
and here:
https://eregion.kicks-ass.net/git/?p=telegram.git;a=tree