Re: [opensuse-buildservice] A new user interface for you!
Hey,

On 19.07.19 14:37, Manfred Hollstein wrote:

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019, 13:54:02 +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

As always, please keep in touch and give us your feedback over IRC, this
list or in case of problems, via github issues.

could it be that default permissions have changed? With the old (former)
interface, I have been able to look at a repository's content *without*
having to log in

Works for me. Can you narrow down the timeframe this happened to you?

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org