Re: [opensuse-buildservice] A new user interface for you!
  • From: Lorenz Hüdepohl <lorenz.huedepohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 10:45:49 +0200
On Montag, 15. Juli 2019 18:17:09 CEST Henne Vogelsang wrote:
On 15.07.19 16:23, Lorenz Hüdepohl wrote:
1) In the previous versions of the "Monitor" page of a project it would
omit columns that are entirely empty after filtering.

The same is true in the new interface, are you sure those lines are
really empty and you're not missing the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom?

Empty rows are indeed omitted - I was arguing that it would be usefull to also
omit empty columns (with the repositories).

2) The new(?) "Status" page is very nice (and probably a better fit for
what I try to accomplish with the first issue)!

That page has always been there, it was behind the 'Advanced' tab.

Oh well, I should have been more curious there. It would have been so usefull
in the past :)

However, it seems that it also considers a package a failure in case it
failed once but has since been disabled for that (or all) repositories.
This creates "ghost" entries there, that can only be fixed by removing
those packages or re-enabling and actually fixing them.

That sounds like a bug, there is a lot of caching going on in that page.
Some caches are valid for 30 minutes. Can you report an issue on github
and provide us the exact steps to reproduce this? That would be awesome.

Let's see if I can find a way, I will try!

Kind regards,
Lorenz