[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Disable an error that is not (I am fairly certain) an error
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 21:31:07 +0200
On Jul 15 2019, Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have checked the code, and I do not think the error is correct. An
array of structures is defined. This storage is passed to a function
that copies that amount of the same structures into the memory. I
think it is some new gcc test that is broken on the platforms that
fail.

Nope, the compiler is always right.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510 2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1