Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Maintenance Process - How to release a maintenance update to different codestream?
Hello Again,

In the project meta of a maintenance incident, we usually have **something
like**:

<releasetarget project="SUSE:Updates:<PRODUCT>:x86_64" repository="update"
trigger="maintenance"/>

If I change trigger="maintenance" to trigger="manual", will I be able to
release the maintenance update by running the following command?

$ osc api -X POST
'/source/Maintenance:XX/patchinfo?cmd=release&target_project=SUSE:Updates:<PRODUCT>:x86_64&repository=<repository-from-incident>&target_repository=update'

Why I'm asking this specifically is whether this would trigger the workflow of
updating package tracking information and copying the binaries, etc.?

Regards,
Srinidhi.

On Wednesday, 10 July, 2019 at 03:40 PM, Srinidhi B