Re: AW: [opensuse-buildservice] Release of the Open Build Service, Version 2.10
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 17:00:52 +0000
On Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019, 14:59:55 UTC Morschhäuser, Mark wrote:
Hi,

thanks for the release.
I have a question regarding the migration: If the current system runs Leap
42.3 with OBS 2.9 how do I actually migrate?
Because OS and OBS need to be
updated.
There is no 2.10 version for Leap 42.3 and no 2.9 version for Leap 15.1
So what is the upgrade path?

Just replace all repositories and do the update to Leap 15.1 and to OBS 2.10
in one step using

zypper dup