[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Mysterious blocked condition
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 14:45:44 +0200
On Jun 28 2019, Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm, trying to build a package on OBS:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/PDAL

One dependency is libnetcdf13. However, on, say, Tumbleweed, it is
blocked on this package.

The scheduler appears to be busy updating the state. Stay tuned.

And I cannot see why. The RPM seems to be available:

https://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/x86_64/libnetcdf13-4.6.1-3.4.x86_64.rpm

The build dependencies of a package are taken from the internal
repositories, which are different from the published repositories.

I thought that perhaps some other repo that I am using is the source
of the confusion. I don't see this. libnetcdf13 seems to be present.

<repository name="openSUSE_Tumbleweed">

The default block mode is "all", which means to block until all package
dependencies are built.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510 2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1