[opensuse-buildservice] Mysterious blocked condition
Hi

I'm, trying to build a package on OBS:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/PDAL

One dependency is libnetcdf13. However, on, say, Tumbleweed, it is
blocked on this package. And I cannot see why. The RPM seems to be
available:

https://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/x86_64/libnetcdf13-4.6.1-3.4.x86_64.rpm

I thought that perhaps some other repo that I am using is the source
of the confusion. I don't see this. libnetcdf13 seems to be present.

<repository name="openSUSE_Tumbleweed">
<path project="Application:Geo" repository="openSUSE_Tumbleweed"/>
<path project="devel:languages:tcl" repository="openSUSE_Tumbleweed"/>
<path project="science" repository="openSUSE_Tumbleweed"/>
<path project="openSUSE:Tumbleweed" repository="standard"/>
<path project="openSUSE:Factory" repository="snapshot"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

Any pointers of where to look for the problem?

--
Roger Oberholtzer