Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error while trying to build a Kiwi appliance with OBS
  • From: Linux Kamarada <linuxkamarada@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 12:42:33 -0300
On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 6:22 AM Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The package seems to be about checking if the openSUSE Live
Appliance gets too big, so I don't even know if it should be
installed for your build or not. You have a "Support: live-kiwi-hook"
in your project configuration, so I assume you want it.

Thank you, Michael, it was that!

I commented the line with the live-kiwi-hook package and OBS
successfully built my image.

I copied that project configuration from here:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/prjconf/openSUSE:Leap:15.1:Images

Antonio
The Linux Kamarada Project
http://kamarada.github.io/