[opensuse-buildservice] Missing locales in ArchLinux chroot
  • From: Giovanni Santini <itachi.sama.amaterasu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 14:25:50 +0200
Hi everyone,

I am currently having lots of broken packages due to missing locales
in the ArchLinux chroot, as you can see here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:ItachiSan:archlinux

I am currently repackaging the sources using the *tar* service, which
expects the locale *en_US.UTF-8* to be available which actually is
not, if my code debugging from:
https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-service-tar_scm
and the broken build logs are correct.

The solution would be to add the proper locale to the chroot.

Can someone solve this?
I can create an issue on Github/OBS, if needed.

/ Giovanni