[opensuse-buildservice] multibuild: no binaries
  • From: Morschhäuser, Mark <Mark.Morschhaeuser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 15:42:27 +0000
Hi,

I have some multibuild packages that properly create rpm files, but OBS tells
me "no binaries" if I want to see what it created. If I go to the download
repository the files are there.
Is this normal in OBS 2.9? I saw that the build.opensuse.org instance shows the
binaries.

Also: could this be the problem for the following issue I have?
I have a multibuild postgresql package that creates a basically identical
package for Postgres 9.5 and 9.4. Both packages really exist and they each
provide "postgresql-noarch" for their version (checked with rpm -qp --provides).
But one package in the same project does not find the 9.5 version: "nothing
provides postgresql-noarch >= 9.5 needed by postgresql95-devel". How can I fix
this visibility issue?

Regards,

Mark