Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to have the download URLs stored in external GIT?
On 08.06.19 18:13, Frank Schreiner wrote:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:M-Reimer:wine-lol/wine-lol-glibc

Im not into arch packaging so my question may sound a little bit
stupid.
Anyway: Are you trying to download stuff while building? It looks like:

No. The idea is that everything is "already there".

That's what the "download_files" service should do.

But this only works if the PKGBUILD is uploaded to OBS. It doesn't work if OBS downloads the PKGBUILD from an external GIT repo. Maybe the line I mention in the issue report is the reason for this.

But even this will only help me if the filename issue is also fixed.

If I can't manage the whole build process from Github, then OBS unfortunately doesn't help me that much. I have a project which offers 262 packages for Arch Linux.

https://github.com/VDR4Arch/vdr4arch

It would be way too much work to also manage them on OBS. If I do this, then I would only want to do the work once for each package and then auto-trigger a build when my GIT changes.

Manuel