Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to have the download URLs stored in external GIT?
On 08.06.19 13:45, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Freitag, 7. Juni 2019, 18:13:19 CEST Manuel Reimer wrote:
Sorry, my _service example got corrupted by my mailer

<services>
<service name="obs_scm">
<param name="scm">git</param>
<param name="url">https://github.com/SOME/REPO.git</param>
<param name="extract">PKGBUILD</param>
</service>
<service name="download_files"/>
</services>

This is what doesn't work.

and what does not work? any error message?

No obvious error message, but I don't know for sure where to search for them.

Can you prepare a not working example in build.opensuse.org and show it to us?

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:M-Reimer:wine-lol/wine-lol-glibc

But even with this fixed (I've created an issue for this here:
https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-service-download_files/issues/25)
my PKGBUILD will not work as the file name is not correctly used.

There is a pull request for this since 2017:
https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-service-download_files/pull/13

Manuel