Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to have the download URLs stored in external GIT?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2019 13:45:38 +0200
On Freitag, 7. Juni 2019, 18:13:19 CEST Manuel Reimer wrote:
Sorry, my _service example got corrupted by my mailer

<services>
<service name="obs_scm">
<param name="scm">git</param>
<param name="url">https://github.com/SOME/REPO.git</param>
<param name="extract">PKGBUILD</param>
</service>
<service name="download_files"/>
</services>

This is what doesn't work.

and what does not work? any error message?

Can you prepare a not working example in build.opensuse.org and show it to us?

I need some way to have *all* relevant files in GIT control. Including
the list of files to download.