Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to have the download URLs stored in external GIT?
Sorry, my _service example got corrupted by my mailer

<services>
<service name="obs_scm">
<param name="scm">git</param>
<param name="url">https://github.com/SOME/REPO.git</param>
<param name="extract">PKGBUILD</param>
</service>
<service name="download_files"/>
</services>

This is what doesn't work.

I need some way to have *all* relevant files in GIT control. Including the list of files to download.