[opensuse-buildservice] How to have the download URLs stored in external GIT?
Hello,

As it's impossible for me to access your forums, I'll try to get answer here.

What I want to do is to get a small Arch repository set up.

I want to manage my PKGBUILD's on Github.

I did a try with this:

But with this no files, mentioned in the PKGBUILD, are downloaded.

I already opened an Issue for this, but maybe it is at least possible to get something going in the meantime?

Can I have some other file managed in my GIT which holds the list of URLs that have to be fetched?

Is it possible to have something like a "second _service" in GIT control and just make the OBS "_service" forward to the GIT-managed version?

Thanks in advance

Manuel