[opensuse-buildservice] Need help on updating private OBS installation from 2.8 to 2.9
Hi all,

I need help with updating my own OBS installation from 2.8.4 to to the
2.9 branch.
I run two instances, one is Packman's PMBS, and the other being my
university's build system. PMBS' update went smooth, it is on 2.9.6 for
several weeks now.
While employing the same steps on my own BS, the needed update steps run
also without error, but after the update the API does not serve the
/assets/ path, rendering the web access unusable. I did not test the
actual building part and went back to my 2.8 snapshot (the whole update
process was tested 3 times with the same result).

Both instances have a long history with troubles while updating in the
past, which I could remedy with help from the list, and I would have
expected the PMBS system to act up on updating, not the more clean own
BS.

The actual running 2.8.4 runs without flaws on openSUSE Leap 42.3.

Who can help me with my update, which information should I provide?

Thank you for your time,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause