Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is "staticlinks" still working for images?
On viernes, 22 de febrero de 2019 9:17:08 (CET) Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Freitag, 22. Februar 2019, 01:18:35 CET Julio González Gil wrote:
This could be the explanation:

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/6997

the arm images are handled different due to the special layout on the ftp
server (actually it does not belong to github since it is custom scripts).

Then what's going on? Why "staticlinks" is not working anymore for our SLE15/
openSUSE Leap 15 images?

As you can see, we have it at

https://build.opensuse.org/project/prjconf/
systemsmanagement:sumaform:images:libvirt

And the Leap 42 images have the static link, but not the Leap 15:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/systemsmanagement:/sumaform:/
images:/libvirt/images/

Any idea?