Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is "staticlinks" still working for images?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:17:08 +0100
On Freitag, 22. Februar 2019, 01:18:35 CET Julio González Gil wrote:
This could be the explanation:

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/6997

the arm images are handled different due to the special layout on the ftp
server (actually it does not belong to github since it is custom scripts).

On lunes, 11 de febrero de 2019 12:35:35 (CET) Julio González Gil wrote:
Any idea? Anyone? :-)

On viernes, 25 de enero de 2019 11:39:38 (CET) Julio González Gil wrote:
We upgraded one of our products to use the new version of product
definitions, and it seems "staticlinks" does not work anymore, as the
repositories are generated with buildnumbers.

So far I discovered that using:

Repotype: slepool:nobuildid

OBS able to generate repositories without build numbers.

However: is it possible to have both repositories with and without build
numbers at the same time, as I think it was the case with "staticlinks"?

In your case, the solution of skipping the release number should help. Add
this to your project config:

Release: <CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>

(the lp150 prefix should have been configured only for rpm builds in Leap 15.0
config)