Re: AW: [opensuse-buildservice] Combine obs_scm service with extract_file service -> unresolvable build state
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:23:06 +0100
On Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2019, 08:55:51 CET Morschhäuser, Mark wrote:
Hi,

thanks for pointing out that I can use the obs_scm directly for unpacking,
it works. But what I don't get is that OBS shows me the "nothing provides
obs-service-tar, nothing provides obs-service-recompress, nothing provides
obs-service-set_version" message with obs_scm but works fine with tar_scm
because I have everything installed on OS level:

i | obs-service-obs_scm | Creates a OBS cpio from a
remote SCM resource | Paket i+ |
obs-service-recompress | An OBS source service:
Recompress files | Paket i+ |
obs-service-set_version | An OBS source service: Update
spec file version | Paket i+ |
obs-service-tar | Creates a tar archive from local
directory | Paket i+ |
obs-service-tar_scm | An OBS source service: create
tar ball from svn/git/hg | Paket (and several more)

The _service file looks like this now, which is as osc created it with
except I added the extract param:

<services>
<service name="obs_scm">
<param name="url">git://url/foo.git</param>
<param name="revision">develop</param>
<param name="filename">foo</param>
<param name="scm">git</param>
<param name="extract">*.spec</param>
</service>
<service mode="buildtime" name="tar" />
<service mode="buildtime" name="recompress">
<param name="file">*.tar</param>
<param name="compression">xz</param>
</service>
<service mode="buildtime" name="set_version" />
</services>

mode="buildtime" means that the services must get installed into the build
environement. So you base distro or your path configuration must provide these
services.