Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Documentation on how to fix broken links?
Hi again,

On 2/12/19 8:53 PM, Johannes Kastl wrote:
Hi Eduardo,

thanks for taking the time to dig into this.

Eduardo Navarro schrieb:

I had a look with one of my coleagues. It looks like your package links
to an older revision (rev60) of the network / gajim package (see the
_link file of your package[1]), which seems to be broken (conflict in
gajim.spec).

OK, funny.

We don't know of any way to fix this particular conflict, but we noticed
that revision 61 wouldn't cause any conflict. So we would recommend to
check out this revision instead. This is basically the "merge commit"
that brought in the changes of the previous revision (made by request
650198 [3]). It does not contain any additional changes.

OK, and how to exactly do that? As I wrote, everything I had tried failed...

osc setlinkrev -r 61

Anyway, I would feel more sure following Adrian's advice.

Greetings,

Eduardo J.